Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms with Grilled Onions
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms stems removed
- 8 oz blue cheese
- 3 medium onions sliced into rings
- 1/4 c olive oil
- Preheat grill on high.
- Fill mushroom caps with crumbled blue cheese.
- Lightly oil cooking grids.
- Place onion slices and mushrooms (cheese side up) onto the grill.
- Turn onions over frequently until tender. Do not turn over mushrooms.
- Grill until blue cheese has melted and mushrooms are tender.
- Remove mushrooms to a serving plate.
- Top with grilled onions.