Chicken and Bacon Shish Kabobs
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c cider vinegar
- 2 T honey
- 2 T canola oil
- 10 large mushrooms cut in half
- 2 green onions minced
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves – cut into chunks
- 1/2 lb sliced thick cut bacon cut in half
- 1 8 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, canola oil, and green onions.
- Place the mushrooms and chicken into the mixture, and stir to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured.
- Alternate with mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Arrange skewers on the grill.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear. Brush occasionally occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture