Creamy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 lb extra-large strawberries
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 squeeze bottle of Ice cream chocolate sauce
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 lg bag of chocolate chips
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 Piping bag cake decorating bag
- Clean the large strawberries.
- Hollow out the center rinse and set aside to dry.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese with the chocolate sauce.
- Note: the amount of chocolate sauce depends how much chocolate you like.
- Tip: Start out with a little. Taste, and if you need more add little amounts at a time.
- Set aside.
Melt the chocolate chips:
- Use a pan or large bowl of hot water.
- Place a smaller bowl into the middle.
- Add the chocolate chips to the smaller bowl.
- Stir till melted. Adding hot water when needed.
In a separate bowl, break up the gram cracker crust.
- Set graham cracker crust aside.
- Fill the piping bag with the cheese mixture.
- Fill the strawberries with the cheese mixture.
- Dip the filled strawberries into the melted chocolate, then into the crust.
- Set aside on a sheet of kitchen parchment paper.
- Once all the strawberries are filled and coated, refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy.