GARLIC & HONEY GLAZED PORK CHOPS
This Garlic Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won’t believe it when it’s done! Quick and easy to make, your new family favorite pork recipe is here!
- BBQ Grill
- 4-6 Pork Chop
- 1/2 Cup of Honey
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves pressed
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat Grill to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the honey, soy sauce, and garlic in a small dish.
- Brush the olive oil over the pork chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and brush the honey mixture over the top side.
- When you flip the pork chops over, brush the second side with the honey mixture.
- Grill for about 8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted reads 170 degrees. Brush a final layer of the honey glaze over the pork chops before serving. Enjoy!