Healthy never tasted so good. This grilled spinach is super simple to make and the added smoke from the grill adds another level of flavor. It goes with almost any main course.
- Z Grills Pellet Grill
- 1 lb spinach
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced onion
- Preheat your pellet grill to medium-high (around 400 °F).
- Cut stems off spinach and rinse spinach leaves under water to remove dirt.
- Place the spinach in a mixing bowl. Add salt, lemon juice, and onion to the bowl. Lightly massage onto leaves.
- Create a foil packet for your spinach and coat the inner side of the packet with olive oil.
- Add the seasoned spinach leaves to the foil packet and seal up.
- Place the spinach on the grill and cover. Grill for 10 minutes or until all the leaves are wilted.