Mojo Beef Kabobs
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak cut 1 inch thick
- 1 t coarse grind black pepper
- 1 large lime cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small red onion cut into 8 thin wedges
- 1 container grape or cherry tomatoes about 10 ounces
- 1 ⁄4 c fresh orange juice
- 1 ⁄2 c fresh lime juice
- 3 T finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 t minced garlic
- 3 ⁄4 t salt
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Whisk Mojo Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces; season with pepper.
- Alternately thread beef with lime and onion wedges evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers. Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid and grill tomato kabobs, uncovered, about 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally.
- Grill beef kabobs, uncovered, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve kabobs drizzled with sauce.