Pellet Grill Dalgona Candy
Super easy Dalgona Candy recipe made on a Z Grills pellet grill. Will you pass the Dalgona Candy challenge?
- Z Grills Pellet Grill
- Baking Soda
- Remove the grease pan and heat baffle from your Z Grills pellet grill so that you can access direct heat.
- Set the temperature of your grill to 225 °F.
- Add 20 g (0.7 oz) sugar to a ladle and heat over a med-low heat. Stir continuously using a wooden chopstick.
- Keep stirring continuously. When the sugar has completely melted, take off the flame.
- Add one pinch of baking soda. Stir until it turns into a coffee caramel color.
- Pour over parchment paper.
- Press for 2-3 seconds with cookie mold.
- Let it cool.