The “zesty” oven you were looking for!
Colors: Antique Red, Silver Black
Number of pizzas: 2/3 28 cm in diameter.
Batch of bread: 2/3 kg
Fuel: HYBRID – gas and wood
Number of people: 1 to 20
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Brio at last! Here’s the new Alfa Forni’s 2-pizza gas-fired oven. Brio is the oven that heats up so quickly that you can eat your first pizza in just 30 minutes.
Bring home the Brio to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 90 seconds!
Alfa’s R&D team has succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss after a careful study of the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent; in this way, the heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the good temperature for an even cooking.
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the double layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base.