Do you have a small terrace and you don’t really know how to put your One oven? Alfa gives you the solution.
The new One oven base, available for the wood and gas-fired version, will be packed in a cardboard box so that it can be easily transported in your car. Assembling the One base is quick and simple: screw the 4 legs to the table top, attach the 4 casters, place the oven on top and fix the 4 feet to the base.
If you have got a One gas-fired oven, put the gas bottle on the shelf, while if you have a wood-fired one, store the firewood on the shelf so that it takes up less space in the terrace.
The panel can be placed at the front to hide the gas bottle or at the back to hold the firewood.
- Panel to hide the gas bottle or Wood holder panel.
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 professional casters with brakes.
- It weighs as little as 25 kg.
- Handy packaging for an easy transport.
- Colors: Copper, Black