This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
The Vented Log Sets are for use in fully functioning wood-burning fireplaces with the damper wide open. Glass doors must be open when burning for proper ventilation, proper combustion and cooling of safety control valves. Vented gas logs are not a cure for a smoking chimney.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions.
- Flaming Ember Hearth Kit: single tube burner; 12″ depth; natural gas or propane
- Flaming Ember XTRA Hearth Kit: larger ember booster; 14″ depth; natural gas or propane
- LC Multi-Burner Hearth Kit: tiered with lower and upper burners and large ember bed; fuller flame effect; natural gas or propane
- CXF Custom Ember Hearth Kit: tapered pan burner; no grate needed; natural gas or propane
- C Custom Hearth Kit: rectangular full pan burner; no grate needed; natural gas or propane
- Rasmussen gas log molds are created from select pieces of actual wood reproducing the finest bark detail
- Ceramic coatings are hand applied to recreate the random complexity of real wood
- Burner is constructed of heavy gauge steel with welded seams for maximum performance and durability
- Single tube burner with baffle produces a pleasing flame without the need for a grate
- Rasmussen Lone Star Log Set of selected size
- Flaming Embers Burner
- Match Lit Ignition System
All Rasmussen vented ceramic refractory gas logs are covered by a lifetime warranty. The burner and grate assemblies are all warranted for 2 years and the pilot kit and control will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.