Smoked Lamb Chops
Get ready to meet your new favorite cut of lamb — Smoked Lamb Chops. It’s a meal that no one can resist even when they are full.
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- 4 bone-in lamb shanks
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves minced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh oregano chopped
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dry mustard
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Course ground black pepper
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and place them in a sealed bag with the lamb shanks. Refrigerate the lamb overnight.
- Fire up your Z Grills pellet smoker to 225 ºF.
- Remove the lamb shanks from the marinade and place them into the smoker when it is ready.
- Smoke the shanks for about 5 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 193 ºF.
- Remove the lamb shanks from the smoker and let rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.