Smoked Pork Roast
Impress your guests with this juicy, tender, flavor-packed pork roast. This Smoked Pork Roast is smoked low-and-slow to BBQ perfection with a nice smokey crust on the outside.
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- 10 lbs Boneless Pork Shoulder or Boston Butt
- 6 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 pork dry rub
- Apply the mustard, coating the pork shoulder entirely. Thensprinklethe dry rub evenly over the meat.
- Refrigerate uncovered for 1 hour to 12 hours. Allow it to cool completely before cooking.
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 300°F.
- Smoke the meat for about 5 hours, with the fat side up, or until the internal temperature of the meat registers 190°F.
- Take the meat off the smoker, cover with aluminum foil, and let rest for 30 to 60 minutes before chopping, slicing, or pulling.