Smoked Ribeye Steak
Who doesn’t want to enjoy a smoky, meaty, juicy, and delicious ribeye steak on a football Sunday? Follow the simple recipe below and smoke the ribeye steak to perfection.
- Z Grills Pellet Grill
- 1 lb ribeye steak
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbs steak sauce
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to around 300 °F.
- Sprinkle both sides of the steak evenly with salt, pepper, garlic powder and steak sauce. Tenderize the steak by poking the steak with a fork repeatedly.
- Place the steak into the smoker and smoke until the internal temperature of the steak reaches your ideal doneness: 120-130 °F for rare, 130-135°F for medium rare, 135-145°F for medium, 145-155°F for medium well, 155°F and up for well done.
- Remove from the smoker to a plate and cover the plate with aluminum foil.
- Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.