Smoked Spare Ribs
This 3-2-1 smoked spare ribs recipe delivers those extra tender and incredibly juicy ribs everyone loved.
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- 1 rack Spare Ribs
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1.5 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup AIP BBQ Sauce
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 180-210 °F. Add a dish with water in the smoker so the ribs don’t dry out.
- Season the ribs on both sides with the Cajun Seasoning and the Himalayan salt.
- Smoke the ribs on the pellet smoker for 3 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker. Tear off a large piece of foil and lay it out. Add the ribs onto the foil. Add the butter and pour the apple cider vinegar over the top. Then cover the ribs with more foil and seal it.
- Return the ribs to the grill for another 2 hours at 225 °F.
- Remove the ribs from the grill. Remove all the foil, and add the BBQ sauce to the top of the ribs.
- Return to the smoker for another hour, still at 225 °F.