Moist, juicy & tender, and infused with incredible smoky flavor, you’ll want to make this simple smoked turkey for all your family gatherings.
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- 10 lbs Turkey
- Melted Butter or Olive Oil
- Remove the neck and giblets from the turkey, and pat the turkey dry.
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 225 °F.
- Brush the entire turkey with melted butter, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place the turkey on the grill, breast side up, and uncovered.
- Close the lid and smoke until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the turkey breast reaches 165 °F, about 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the grill, cover with heavy-duty aluminum foil and let it rest for at least 10 minutes.