Triple Chocolate Marshmallow Cake
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1 – 10 oz. bag miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 2 chocolate cake mixes; prepared as directed
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 2 Cadbury® Caramello bars
- PAM® cooking spray
- 1/2 c milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 c dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- Preheat your grill to medium. (360ºF)
- Line the bottom and sides of a 8 qt. Dutch oven with heavy aluminum foil.
- Spray the foil well with PAM cooking spray on sides and bottom.
- Mix the water, cocoa powder, and brown sugar together and pour into the Dutch oven.
- Add the bag of marshmallows, spreading them out evenly.
- Cover the marshmallows with 1/2 of the prepared chocolate cake mix.
- Add a layer of broken up Caramello bars.
- Pour the remaining batter over the chocolate pieces.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the cake batter.
- Cover oven and bake using 8-10 briquettes bottom and 14-16 briquettes top for 60 minutes. This is approximately 360ºF on a gas grill to cook the cake.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.