Z GRILLED STUFFED PEACHES
- 4 large peaches
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Wash and halve peaches. Remove pit.
- Preheat your Z Grill to 375 degrees
- Place peaches on aluminum foil
- Add 2 tablespoons of blueberries into each peach half.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of brown sugar on each and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Fold up the foil and seal the peaches.
- Place on the grill and cook for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Turn once.
- Serve right out of the foil.