BBQ Pulled Pork & Grilled Peaches
- 5 lb Boston Butt or Picnic Roast Pork Shoulder
- 1 c Bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 6 Ripe Peaches (halved and pits removed)
- 2 T Grapeseed or Canola Oil
- 1 c BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 c Prk Rub
- 12 Hamburger Buns
- Heat outer sides of grill on low heat leaving center off.
- Cover the pork evenly with the Pork Rub and rub the spice into all the open spaces.
- Tie the pork with butcher twine to hold the shape.
- Place the pork on the center grate of the grill and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook the pork over low heat for 6-8 hours or until meat easily pulls apart.
- Remove from the grill and let stand until it comes to room temperature.
- Toss the peaches with the grapeseed oil, salt & pepper and place on the Mr. Bar-B-Q® Non-stick Skillet.
- Cook until peaches are caramelized on the outside (about 10 minutes).
- When pork has cooled remove the butcher twine and shred with the Mr. Bar-B-Q® Grilling Claws.
- Put pork in a large sauce pot with the bbq sauce and heat until the pork is glazed with the sauce.
- Place a mound of pulled pork on the bun and top with a piece of peach.
Created by Stuart & Co • Handcrafted in Brooklyn