Beer Can Smoked Chicken
Servings: 4 People
- 2 Whole Chickens
- Choice of Rub
- 2 cans Beer of choice
- Load your pellet smoker with choice of smoke wood pellets at set at 300 degrees and let come up to temp.
- Clean the chickens up and pull out the giblets and neck and discard.
- Spray chickens down with butter spray and season with choice of rub.
- Open beer or and slide chicken body over can with legs downward.
- Put on the 300 degree smoker for approximately one hour and 15 minutes to one hour and 30 minutes.
- Internal temperature in the breast meat should be a minimum of 165 degrees.
- Add additional seasoning on chicken to cover completely and set back on smoker for about 5 minutes or so just to set sauce.