Christmas Smoked Bacon Buckles
Servings: 6 people
- 1 package bacon
- club crackers
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp grilling rub spices
- Using your favor pellets or lump charcoal, pre-heat your smoker to 325°F.
- Arrange Club Crackers on parchment paper or foil.
- Sprinkle each cracker with Parmesan cheese and a dash of grill seasoning.
- Carefully tuck half of your bacon strip under the left side of the cracker and bring the strip over the top. Wrap the rest of the bacon down under the right side of the cracker. Keep these wrapped crackers seam-side down so the bacon doesn’t curl up while cooking.
- Add a generous heap of Parmesan on top and sprinkle with more seasoning.
- Place a sheet of wrapped crackers on a raised rack and smoke for 45 minutes to an hour. Or until the bacon is as crispy as you want it.
- Pair with your favorite dip or take it up a notch and serve them with smoked cream cheese!