Marshmallow Chocolate Dip
- 12 Milk Chocolate Bars 1.55 oz. each
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 to 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Graham crackers for serving
- Heat grill to 350°F. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces.
- Place chocolate pieces and heavy cream in cast iron pan. Heat on grill, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add marshmallows on top of chocolate mixture. Heat on grill 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and just begin to brown. Remove from grill; cool 5 minutes. Serve with graham cracker pieces.
- NOTE: Recipe amounts can be increased or decreased. For each 1.55 oz. Milk Chocolate Bar used, you will need 1 tablespoon heavy cream.