Grilled Summer Vegetables and Corn
- 2 eggplants
- 2 zucchini
- 1 large red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 ears of corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut 2 eggplants, 2 zucchini, and 1 large red onion into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cut 2 tomatoes in half, and shuck 6 ears of corn.
- Brush the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Place everything in a Mr. Bar-B-Q® Wok (or similar), place on the grill and cook, turning frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve hot, reserving one-third of the cut-up vegetables and 2 ears of corn for another use.