Smoked Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Smokedbacon wrapped scallops are the best seafood to make as an appetizeror a main dish.They aresucculent, lightly smoked, and seriously delicious. Get ready for your trip to the ocean.
- Z Grils pellet smoker
- 2 pounds sea scallops 10-20 count per pound
- 1 lb thinly sliced bacon cut in half
- 1 large basil leaf per scallop
- 1 tbs freshly cracked pepper
- Wash and dry the scallops.
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 225°F.
- Season the scallops with pepper. Warp each scallop with a basil leaf and then a thin slice of bacon. Secure the scallop and bacon with a tooth pick.
- Smoke the prepared scallops for approx. 45 minutes or until translucent in the middle. The internal temperature should be125°F.