Watermelon & Goat Cheese Salad
- 8 C seedless watermelon cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 C crumbled goat cheese
- 2 T fresh mint chopped
- 1 t fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 T fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Mix all ingredients, except the whole mint leaves, in a large bowl and toss lightly.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Remove salad from refrigerator and let come to just below room temperature (cool not ice cold).
- Decorate with whole mint leaves.
- TIP: For a bit more variety and flavor, add 1/2 cup fresh raspberries and 1/2 cup thinly sliced peeled fresh kiwi fruit to the salad.