A simple four-ingredient marinade gives the cod tons of flavor. And the smoking process makes this simple fish deliciously smoky, flavorful, and moist.
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- 4 cod loin fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 225 ºF.
- Mix all the ingredients such as fresh ginger, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and honey. Marinate the fish with the mixture.
- Place the fish directly into the smoker and smoke them until the internal temperature of fillets reaches up to 145 ºF.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your meal.